Little Witch Academia

Started by Mr. Big, April 04, 2013, 02:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

Even though it already hit its goal, I'll try to see if I'll be able to back this in some way, even if it's only a measly dollar. The only real roadblock for me is the payment method.

Foggle

Not directly LWA related, but according to Trigger, about 90% of Kill la Kill is hand-drawn. That's what I like to hear. :)

TheEclecticDude

Quote from: Foggle on July 28, 2013, 01:29:47 PM
Not directly LWA related, but according to Trigger, about 90% of Kill la Kill is hand-drawn. That's what I like to hear. :)

Once again, making me look forward to this show even more so.

Foggle

Blew pretty much all my money on this beauty. I am such a slut for Studio Trigger.

http://imgur.com/3sFQSNS,0HYwGA5,HAE4FF1,trXXIxJ,zrEIPsC,8bQqD1K,eZ3LjiT#0

TOTALLY WORTH IT :swoon:

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

If this can retain the tone, heart, and charm of the original short film over the course of one or two cours, then it could potentially become one of my favorite anime of the past few years.

Pharass

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on June 24, 2016, 12:08:51 PM
If this can retain the tone, heart, and charm of the original short film over the course of one or two cours, then it it could potentially become one of my favorite anime of the past few years.

Yes, considering that the original short is my favorite thing created by Studio Trigger, I'll be looking forward to a series with great interest. Here's hoping it turns out good.

In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

Daikun

Dreamer2

Hype sure is something isn't it? This was one of the most hyped anime of the year. So hyped, that the anger towards Netflix was at an all time high. But, I'm not here to be angry at Netflix. Because honestly it doesn't bother me that they wait to put shows up. I don't even care that only 13 episodes were up so far.

What I do care about was that this show was kind of disappointing. Not bad, just disappointing. A bunch of boring episodes, plus not even one character that really stood out from beginning to end. There was some good stuff, surprisingly I kind of enjoyed both of the "shipping" episodes. Plus the 13th episode was really good.

The biggest problem though was that Akko was crazy annoying. Like, I couldn't stand her at all except for the above mentioned three episodes and maybe the first episode. She just got on my nerves all of the time. But, the worst characters go to Diana's "friends". They were terrible.

I'll watch the rest once Netflix puts them up, but I'm not expecting something amazing. I'm hoping for something ast least decent.

Daikun