Vinyl

Started by Lord Dalek, July 04, 2011, 02:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

The classic sound medium. I know I'm not the only one here who collects good ol' vinyl records correct?

Spark Of Spirit

I only have a few vinyl records any more (my parents used to have a lot, but lost them due to a lot of things), but yeah I do like 'em.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

I have some vinyls.  I inherited a bunch from my parents, including all of Zeppelin's original output, a bunch of Journey and Boston, the original cover of GnR's Appetite, and a big box set of like three or four records of live Springsteen.  Other than that, I have a bunch of punk records, both 7"  E.P.s and 12" albums, and other stuff like Husker Du's Zen Arcade, Green Day's Dookie, Paramore's Riot!(in a rare pressing where the record itself is blue) and Sublime's self-titled.  Also, funnily enough, the only format that I own of Metallica's Death Magnetic is vinyl.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Angus

I used to collect those, some 12" maxi-singles, the 6" singles, some 45s and my folks had some really old random 78s. Back when B-sides were really B-sides. :thumbup:
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Whelp....I finally did it. I cataloged every single record I own that Discogs has a listing for.

10 years worth of collecting.