Do you read magazines?

Started by Daikun, July 18, 2013, 04:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

I'm really curious to know if anyone on this forum reads magazines. If so, do you prefer any particular subjects (i.e. tech, beauty, etc.) that magazines cover?

Avaitor

I have a subscription to Decibel and I always scan Terrorizer when I get a chance to. Sometimes Classic Rock as well, but I try to stay away from crap like Revolver and Hit Parader.

Not rock/metal related, I like to scan EW as well sometimes. I don't always agree with them, but they usually have some fun articles to read.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

I scan various car magazines from time to time, and sometimes stuff like Alternative Press, but I rarely ever buy magazines.  I used to subscribe to Rolling Stone, but haven't in several years. 
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

LumRanmaYasha

The only magazine I read nowadays is Time...

It's not the worst way to learn the news. Better than CNN at least.

Angus

Men's Health was pretty good when I was subscribed to it.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

VLordGTZ

I read Gameinformer from time to time but that's about it.

Rynnec

Haven't read a magazine regularly since Nintendo Power ended. I still read the occasional EGM, but that's about it.

gunswordfist

i haven't read any regularly since game mags stopped being good about 10 years ago.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody