Wander Over Yonder

Started by Daikun, July 18, 2013, 09:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Is it unpopular to think this show is really good? The newest episode was quite clever and funny.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 22, 2014, 08:53:45 PMIs it unpopular to think this show is really good?

I don't think so...

I still think the show is great, BTW.

Daikun

Season 2 begins August 3.

Daikun

I'm starting to love Disney XD's YouTube channel more and more. :lol: They have a brilliant explanation for the show's long hiatus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKP6h45tJOc

EDIT: A new episode premiered early on Watch Disney XD!

Daikun

Season 2 begins tonight at 9PM! The stakes are being raised from this point forward.

There was also a series of 11 minute-long shorts airing on Disney XD leading up to the season premiere. Check out the complete playlist.

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

Caught the series finale yesterday, and it was a lot of fun. Glad they didn't completely redeem Dominator, and I loved seeing Wander's optimism and faith in people be challenged and his observations about Dominator really get to her, and seeing Hater finally show some competence and earn the respect of those around him. A bit disappointed he regressed to his old ways by the end of the episode, but hey, it's that kind of show. Wander Over Yonder was a solid little toon with some memorable characters and a lot of heart. It's a shame to see it end, but at least it's gone out on a high note.