Here Comes The Excel Saga Forum!

Started by Foggle, August 18, 2013, 12:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Dave on August 29, 2013, 08:27:16 PM
Nice.  Sorry I didn't get it to you in a nice zip file in time.  But good to see you managed.
It's all good! Just send me the sql for the old board, and then I'll finally set up the redirect.

Lord Il

All smileys are now descriptive as to what they are.
Hover your cursors over them - They'll speak to you of great stories and you shall learn much from them. :e_wink:

Descriptions are not etched in stone and can be changed accordingly.
Batteries not included. Actual product may differ from stock photos. If rash develops, discontinue use immediately!

Foggle

Oh wow, good work! It was tedious enough just uploading them and setting up codes; I can't imagine how horrible it must have been to go back through them all and add descriptions...

:e_hail: :h_hail: :el_hail: :im_nabeshin:

Lord Il

Took a wee while but no probs! Glad to do it.

Remember to use smileys at full strength as required for open sores, cuts, wounds, abrasions and insect bites! :pinky:

Lord Dave

Quote from: Foggle on August 29, 2013, 09:01:38 PM
Nice.  Sorry I didn't get it to you in a nice zip file in time.  But good to see you managed.
It's all good! Just send me the sql for the old board, and then I'll finally set up the redirect.
Sent.  Let me know if you need anything else.
"Diligently at work for my own Ego."

-Mr. Fix it.

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Dave on August 30, 2013, 10:57:48 PM
Quote from: Foggle on August 29, 2013, 09:01:38 PM
Sent.  Let me know if you need anything else.
Awesome, thanks! I'll try to get this set up in the next few days.

Foggle

A full backup has been added of the previous Excel Saga Forum! http://excelold.animationrevelation.com/

You can no longer post on it or register, and some things (like smilies) don't work, but you can read through archives of all the old threads and continue your discussions on AR! :e_hail: