Digital Copies Of Excel Saga Now Available From VizManga

Started by Foggle, August 26, 2013, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

http://www.vizmanga.com/excel-saga

Via the new press release sent out by Viz:

"Latest Digital Update For The First-Half Of May Also Features The Launch Of HIGH SCHOOL DEBUT, MISTRESS FORTUNE, SEIHO BOYS HIGH SCHOOL And EXCEL SAGA"

"EXCEL SAGA Vol. 1 by Rikdo Koshi Rated "T" for Teens

Available May 14th

Question: What happens when you try to act like an anime character in real life? Answer: EXCEL SAGA. Two groups of neighbors in an apartment building lead secret lives. One thinks they're trying to take over the city of Fukuoka. The other thinks they're trying to defend it. Only their bosses, would-be conqueror Lord Il Palazzo and obsessed bureaucrat Dr. Kabapu, know the truth behind this increasingly dangerous private game. Too bad neither lets their underlings in on it!

VIZ Media's multiple digital manga platforms allow for universal access to read manga from an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and now, on VIZManga.com for desktop/laptop PC-enabled computers as well as Android-powered devices with built-in web browsers. The free VIZ Manga App is the top application for reading manga and features a rapidly growing library of the most popular manga series in the world. For more information, please visit VIZManga.com or www.VIZ.com/apps."

Hooray!  Now we just need to buy it, and we can get Vol. 7 and 8 back eventually!  (And yes, I'm aware this is almost certainly 'for North American readers only'.  Such is the way of digital at the moment.  I hope it changes soon.)

Originally posted by Sean Gaffney

Lan

I'm not so bothered by buying Excel Saga, but thats because I own all the volumes :P However, I am interested in getting the Tenchi Muyo manga volumes that Ive missed out on, namely volume 8 and all of the 2nd season.