English Excel Saga Vol. 27

Started by Foggle, August 26, 2013, 07:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

The final volume arrives in January! End of an era!

Japanese cover:

Mas

I really love that cover so much. Rikdo Koshi's art sure changed a lot.

Foggle

Oh yay, you're on here now! :D Hopefully the domain will start redirecting to this forum tomorrow.

I really do love how he redrew the first cover. His art has gotten so much more unique.

SWamP

Quote from: Foggle on August 27, 2013, 10:19:45 PM
Oh yay, you're on here now! :D Hopefully the domain will start redirecting to this forum tomorrow.

At first I thoght the forum was hacked again...  :shit:
...until I notice your nick  :wth:
I felt trolled  :il_hahaha:

Foggle

Quote from: SWamP on September 07, 2013, 07:35:25 PM
At first I thoght the forum was hacked again...  :shit:
...until I notice your nick  :wth:
I felt trolled  :il_hahaha:
I was worried people might think that. :lol: Glad you made it, though. I just hope people don't give up if they bookmarked the actual forum and end up on our 404 page...

Mas

Welcome back, SWamP!
Yeahh, I checked the old forum out of habit as well, but my bookmark led me to this page, which confused me for a bit.
http://animationrevelation.com/Excel.htm/index.php
I'm guessing it's because my bookmark had index.php at the end so it redirected me to the non-existent index.php page on this domain. Any way to fix that?

Foggle

Hmm... Let me try something real quick.

Foggle

Mas

Yay, it works! Now no one will get lost.

Angus

"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Sean Gaffney

Amazon now has the cover art up.

Mullon

I didn't realize it was out, I've been going by Amazon's release date. I have to go pick it up.

Or I would if anybody sold it.
Why don't you just eat peanuts with your eyes and spaghetti through your nose you offense to God!

Micki!

I forgot to check, goddamn..! I ordered it right now, from bookdepository.co.uk !!!

Man, last book... I'm sad now...
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Lan

Duomaxwe

It's not out until the 14th in the UK on Amazon, I intend to order it when it becomes available, it'll be the end of an era!  :el_cry:

I actually had a friend send me the Japanese volume 27 (and other volumes) about 2/3 years ago, but of course I couldn't read them so I'd no idea what actually happened, the only thing I got from it was the massive spoiler on the last couple of pages.

Spoiler
Holy Brownie
[close]