Excel Saga Fan Jam

Started by Foggle, February 24, 2014, 06:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Had this idea last night. With the ending of the series' English print run, I was thinking maybe we fans could help keep the spirit and universe of Excel Saga alive. At this point, it's more of a concept and experiment, but my plan was that we could perhaps have bi-monthly events related to creating our own stories based on this wonderful manga. Let me know what you fine fellows think of this. It could be a lot of fun. :im_nabeshin:

LumRanmaYasha

I'd love to participate, though I've never done this sort of thing before. Are we going to be writing/drawing Excel Saga fan fiction individually or as a group?

Foggle

Either one works, really. I just want to gauge interest for now. :)

Inkwolf

I'm interested, but not sure how much I can actually participate.

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

Lord Il

Quote from: Inkwolf on February 27, 2014, 10:27:24 AM
I'm interested, but not sure how much I can actually participate.
I'm in the same boat.

My job makes free time a rather erratic mess.. If that makes any sense. :sweat:

Micki!

I'd MAKE time in my busy life just for this  :light:
Yeah I'm up for this!!!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

I want to give everyone as much time as they need for this. Trying to figure out how to go about it right now. ;)

Lord Il

I could probably do some writing.

Way back when we had our first RP thread to mess with, HA1L ILPALLAZZO seemed think I captured Elgala's personality pretty good. :il_hahaha: When I think back, it was damn funny at times with what we did. A shame that it was deleted due to a database mishap. We tried making a second RP thread but it was never quite like the original.

Fun times.

Micki!

psst, I'm still up for this, in whatever shape or form it'll come up... justsayin'yaknow...  :kabapu:

Foggle

Quote from: Micki! on April 21, 2014, 05:36:26 PM
psst, I'm still up for this, in whatever shape or form it'll come up... justsayin'yaknow...  :kabapu:
Great! I'll try to set up something for this very soon. :el_hail:

Micki!