Excel Saga Pic Dump

Started by Foggle, August 26, 2013, 07:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micki!

Goddamn SWamP, I'm completely in love with that picture..! .3.
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Lan

Does anyone remember the ADV films Excel Saga website? I do. It was chock full of picture easter eggs of which I saved to the computer.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Foggle

Whoa, I've never seen those last two, or the baseball one, before. :o

Micki!

Geez man, so many :D
While i know most of them,  at least 1 is new to me, and yes, i did save that one thing because Nabeshin was in it... :im_nabeshin:

The rest are so nice big and clean though, I should probably save them just for that ..!
Thanks alot for sharing !!!

KabapuKisses

Hey guys and gals, I submitted a bit of art for volume 27 but apparently I sent it off too late for it to be printed. Curse Viz and their archaic submission process. As Excel would say, they'll be first in line for the re-education camps.

In any case, I figured I'd share it here instead. :kabapu:

(This is just a one-off, so I didn't want to start a new thread for it or anything... hope that's alright.)

LumRanmaYasha

I love it!  :swoon: :e_hail:

Welcome to AR!  :)

Foggle

Wow, that's fantastic! :el_hail: Do you have anymore art (Excel-related or otherwise)? I'd love to see it.

Welcome to the forum! :h_hail:

Lord Il

Welcome to AR!
I would ask you permission to use it as an avatar, but I'm afraid it would just shrink too much and not do it justice at all. A very kickass pose indicative of the women's war effort posters of WWII. Love it!!  :thumbup:

Thank you for sharing! Be assured that it will be very much appreciated here. :e_hail:

Micki!

Welcome man, and that picture is badass !!! :D

Micki!

So I finally got to pick up the commemorative art book, I've been looking through it and it's making my bones itch with annoyance for not being able to read a single word, because i'm freaking curious!!!

It looks really good, I absolutely love the tiny sidestories within it!!!

Well, now that I have it, i'll eentually try SOMEHOW to share its contents... I can likely never find a scanner for it, unless I hate myself and ripped out the pages to properly fit onto one, or if I had one of those page-fold friendly scanners... Ugh, If only I had that...

Well then, I an at the very least use my phone with some scan application and make a decent job with that mayhaps, and if anything, perhaps touch them up in photoshop to appear less rude and more like an actual scan...

Beats taking a photo of it, I'll tell you that..!

Anyway, hope I'll get around that in the near future, the next project, I wish, would be to have someone translate the entire thing for us... :sumi_embarrassed: