Koushi Rikdou's site

Started by Lord Il, August 29, 2013, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Il

For those curious to know about any works from Koushi Rikdou, check out his site...
(Don't be lookin' at that ecchi content more than you should!)  :e_tongue:

Also curious if anyone might know where some copies of the end of Excel Saga Commemorative Book (top of page) can be found..
There are buyers here.
  :e_wink:

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Il on August 29, 2013, 05:13:16 PM
Also curious if anyone might know where some copies of the end of Excel Saga Commemorative Book (top of page) can be found..
There are buyers here.
  :e_wink:
What I wouldn't give for a copy of that book...

Micki!

What I WOULD give to get that book..! :unimpressed:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

Quote from: Micki! on August 30, 2013, 12:55:59 PM
What I WOULD give to get that book..! :unimpressed:
My wouldn't give list is shorter, and therefore easier to write. :P

Mullon

So, none of those are the original Daitenzin?
Why don't you just eat peanuts with your eyes and spaghetti through your nose you offense to God!

Micki!

Sorry Mullon, not sure what you're asking, do you mean if the commemorative art book has anything to do with Rikudou's old Daitenzin doujin..?
If so, then no there's no relation, this is just a thing he made after Excel Saga finished in japan, a collectors things in particular, for people like Foggle Lord Il and me..!

We totally want this, neeeeed it..!

Lord Il

Quote from: Micki! on January 27, 2014, 10:22:46 AM

We totally want this, neeeeed it..!
Indeed!
I think I may've mentioned before that getting this would be like the equivalent to obtaining the Holy Grail to any Excel Saga fan. I would think it has to be super rare. It was sold at Comiket 81.

I don't have two clues to rub together on how to get a legit copy of the book. Still open for suggestions..

Micki!

I'm still tempted to simply send him an email and buy one off him directly, surely he could have one more printed (assuming no more are lying around) if someone asked nicely..?
Of course, then there's the issue of not understanding english and all that...

Lord Il

^Yeah, we would need a translator to act on our behalf.

Lord Il

Hey guys.... Have a looky at ebay...
The condition of the cover looks reasonable. Seller has 100% positive feedback.

I've put this link here because I just can't afford it right now.
I'll have to cross my fingers and hope something else comes up in the Spring or Summer. But the good part about this listing: Free Shipping!

Foggle

I'm doing it. God help me, I'm doing it. :shit:

Thanks for the heads up, Lord Il! :joy:

EDIT: Time to literally sell my body to pay for this shit. I wonder how much I can get for one of my kidneys.

EDIT 2: Looks like this guy also has these for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rikudou-Koushi-Artworks-Art-Collection-FIFTH-Excel-Saga-RIKUDOUKAN-/261391447481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdc24f5b9
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doujinshi-Dengekirikuou-Excel-Saga-character-reference-Two-books-RIKUDOUKAN-/251443936821?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8b39fe35

Lord Il

No prob, Foggle. Glad to help!

But.. damn it, this seller has Fifth as well?? I wanted a copy of that for so damn long but I just can't do it right now. :cry: I've seen scans - The art work in it is just beautiful!!

Foggle

17 days left... I assume if no one buys it, the seller will just repost it after that period is up? Maybe if you get lucky, it'll still be available once you have more money. :el_hail:

Lord Il

Yeah, I might be able to get Fifth in early March if it's still available by then. Just gotta hope for the best.

Let me know the condition of the Commemorative Book once you receive it. However, I have no doubts it'll be in pretty reasonable shape considering the 100% positive feedback of the seller.

Inkwolf

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that nobody else scoops it up first. ^^

Foggle, you'll have to let us know when you get the book, and how awesome it is.

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!