When did Animation Revelation "die" in your humble opinion?

Started by GaryPotter, September 01, 2013, 11:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryPotter

I know it's a question that has been on all of our minds.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

When the Greeks invented gayness, those pear-sniffing bastards.

Lord Il

When I had to say goodbye to my old toothbrush. It was a sad day.

I think it's recommended that it should be replaced every three months. But I went longer than that. Before I knew it, eight months had gone by and I had developed an emotional attachment to it. I mean, I knew it was getting worn out. The bristles were getting all bent out of shape and frayed. But... I bought a new toothbrush to replace it.
I played Amazing Grace just as loud as I could when I threw it away in the trash can. It was a wonderful sendoff.

Goodbye old friend. May your bristles always remain straight and strong in the great beyond.

The Shadow Gentleman

Foggle

When Avaitor came up with the name "Animation Revelation".

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Lord Il

I take that back about the toothbrush. It was when I downed the remainder of my Dr. Pepper just before leaving Burger King. A demon came out of me the likes of which I have never experienced. The Dr. Pepper demon then went on a killing spree. Stuff got caught in the crossfire. I was sad because it was inadvertently my doing.

I once again played Amazing Grace.

Peanutbutter

Commode

I believe it died in December of 2010.  Thankfully things like pithy websites are fairly difficult to kill off permanently, and the site was resurrected soon after.  Lots of casualties though.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Lord Dalek