Excel Saga

Started by Foggle, January 02, 2011, 03:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

This is great news. It makes reading the series SO much easier than before. I'll definitely jump on this opportunity as soon as I get the chance. ;)

Foggle

Angus

Nice. I guess the other logical step is Omnibus packaging.  :thumbup:
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Foggle

Quote from: Foggle on May 14, 2012, 02:27:58 PM
http://www.vizmanga.com/excel-saga :joy:
Volume 2 is already out! Looks like they might have Excel on a weekly release schedule. :o

Micki!

More should read this comic, it's flippin' dope, get it, read it, love it, and then love it some more..!  :swoon:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

Indeed! It's the bestest. :joy:

Foggle

Viz Manga is now up to volume 7! Since 8 already had a scan, now people can finally get into the series with ease. :swoon:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Wait, are they re-publishing the entire series from scratch? If so, since when has this been going on? I never knew about it.

Foggle

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 22, 2013, 06:09:01 PM
Wait, are they re-publishing the entire series from scratch? If so, since when has this been going on? I never knew about it.
http://www.vizmanga.com/excel-saga

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Micki!

Now I'd check myself if they allowed Europeans to buy these, but since I can't, does anyone who actually bought these know if the oubliette section with sound effects, references and fan mail is in the digital versions..?
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

Quote from: Micki! on January 26, 2013, 09:09:08 AM
Now I'd check myself if they allowed Europeans to buy these, but since I can't, does anyone who actually bought these know if the oubliette section with sound effects, references and fan mail is in the digital versions..?
They are!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I just finished the 1st volume. It started out a bit slow but started picking up toward the 2nd half, and by the time I finished the volume I was at the point where I genuinely felt like reading more. So, tomorrow I'll start with volume 2, and hopefully the series will keep getting better and better as the last quarter of volume 1 indicates it will. :thumbup:

Foggle

Please continue discussion of this series in the appropriate subforum. :e_wink: