Boy/Girl Meets World

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 02, 2011, 06:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Nice. I've really been digging this show. It seems to get better with every episode.

Also, Shawn's second appearance made it rather clear to me that he should appear in the show more.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I really need to catch back up to the show. I haven't watched it since the reunion episode.

Anyways, that's great news, but I suppose that Shawn's dad appearing will either have to be in a dream sequence or like that season 7 episode from Desensitized's pick where it was all in his head.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

So, uh, what was Jane Lynch doing in person on the show? That's a weird choice for a guest appearance.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I honestly have no idea. That was probably the most pointless guest star so far.

Spark Of Spirit

Mr. Turner is back

Season 2 is looking really good so far.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

The first week of May will premiere the new season of GMW with a new episode every day of the week. These episodes will have Eric, Mr. Feeny, Shawn, and a return to Philadelphia. So if you're interested you might consider watching.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Unfortunately I'll have to miss it for now. :'(

Spark Of Spirit

Avaitor

It's not surprising that the audience applauded more for Debby Ryan than anyone else thus far, since kids actually know who she is.

This is a good episode, btw.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Debby Ryan was actually pretty good in the episode, too. But personally I find most performances in this show are pretty good-- especially for a kidcom.

Avaitor

The only performance I could really do without is AVA MORGENSTERNNNNNN

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on May 01, 2015, 07:25:57 PM
lol, not a fan of the kids I take it. Gotta admit, she did make me laugh in the board game episode when she kept going after Topanga.

Avaitor

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 01, 2015, 07:32:28 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on May 01, 2015, 07:25:57 PM
lol, not a fan of the kids I take it. Gotta admit, she did make me laugh in the board game episode when she kept going after Topanga.
I think she's at her best when she's messing with Topanga, but otherwise she's a little too hammy for me. I do like Auggie, though!

New blog!