Boy/Girl Meets World

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 02, 2011, 06:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Season 1 is hitting Netflix next month.

Cool, there are a couple of episodes that I'd like to see again soon.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'm way behind on this series, so it's a good opportunity for me to catch up.

Spark Of Spirit

Hope it doesn't take too long for us to get it. Our Disney stuff is a mixed bag of what we'll get.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

The last couple of episodes were pretty good, but the most recent one might just be a new favorite. Jack was a nice surprise, and now I kind of want to see Rachel after all.

I don't know these guys who are performing at all, though. The song's actually kind of okay, but the kids seem more excited than you'd expect. At least it makes slightly more sense than Jane Lynch's cameo last season, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

I was very surprised with Jack's appearance since it showed that not everything was sunshine and roses since BMW ended. In fact, he was pretty close to being the guy he didn't want to be in the episode where he tried to change Eric and in the flash forward episode, but he was fully aware of it happening. I do hope he returns because it looks like he could have a solid mini-arc of his own just as Eric is currently having one.

The other surprise has been the way Riley and Lucas have not quite been the Cory and Topanga everyone thought they were set up to be. Their relationship has become something very different. Then there was how Shawn positively influenced Maya, and how now Farkle is trying to find a new identity for himself aside from being the weird guy. It's quite surprising.

But all in all, I'm just surprised at how much better season 2 is from season 1, and I really liked season 1. They didn't stick with the status quo very long.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

I forgot to post on this, but the recent 3-parter sure was great and probably the best episodes of the show so far. Season 2 as a whole has just been a huge step up from the first. If you have been keeping up with the BMW stuff then you might be surprised that these episodes focus entirely on the GMW cast and really lets them carve out their own niche.

But I do wonder exactly how long season 2 will be. The production code on wikipedia says there are at least 27 episodes this season. I wonder why it has such a large order? Not that I'm complaining, season 2 has been great.

Avaitor

I was actually expecting those to be the finale. It seemed like a good way to cap things off for their middle school adventures, before they move onto high school.

This really has been a good season. I love seeing the BMW characters again, but Riley and her friends have been developing very well themselves. This has got to be the best live-action Disney Channel original ever.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Season 3 confirmed.

I hope it somehow tops season 2. There are still a few BMW mini-arcs to wrap up and characters to show up, too.

Spark Of Spirit

Season 3 will be 30 episodes like season 2. I'm amazed that this show gets orders this big.

The season finale for season 2 airs on March 11th.

Avaitor

I'm way behind, but seeing the internet lose its shit over Fuller House makes me want to catch up on the good TGIF revival.

Good news on the renewal! Kids really do seem to enjoy it, is the crazy thing. And it does deserve to hold a candle to the original.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Spoiler
[close]

Yep, there will be a full blown reunion in season 3.

As for the show, it's managed to only improve in quality from season 1. It's also Disney Channel's best performing show. I hope they can manage to keep it up.

Avaitor

So does this mean that we finally get to see Morgan?

I actually haven't seen the show since the Texas three-parter, and I really regret that. I need to catch up soon.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Both actresses will be playing her. They'll be trading off.

They've gotten a surprising amount of people back for the show.

Daikun