Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Started by Avaitor, October 17, 2013, 02:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

In case you forgot, this is still happening. See?

Now, Peabody's design works for me. I can dig it in a feature film. Sherman's, not so much. According to Jerry, who's making the Art of book and got to see it in advance, the film is good. So I'm hoping he's right.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

The movie is out in the UK, and Film Brain already reviewed it. He thinks it's a pretty decent flick.

It's doing surprisingly well on Rotten Tomatoes.

Peanutbutter

Not surprised. It looked just fine from the trailers. The movie really feels like it extends the premise of the original show rather than limits it.

Avaitor

I really do want this to be good, so I'm glad to see it get a solid reception so far.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Spark Of Spirit

A preview event, I'd assume. I'm actually more interested in the Lego Movie, personally.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 07, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
A preview event, I'd assume. I'm actually more interested in the Lego Movie, personally.

I saw the Lego Movie. Was a pretty entertaining film. The animation was nice, the humor was solid and the twist near the end actually made a bit of sense when you think about it. Won't say much, but it's pretty nifty.

Daxdiv

Well, I saw it today. Was a pretty decent flick and had a story I could follow for the most part. Still better to have these characters in the spotlight rather than gathering up dust.

Daikun