King of the Hill

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 04:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

"Dad, don't bring us another Japanese skull again, it's just gonna gather dust."

"Hank don't! Alabaster may be a small guy but he will mess you up!"
"No offense, but he's from Oklahoma."

Ho Yeah! is such a classic.

Spark Of Spirit

My favorite is the reveal after Alabaster leaves that the guys are standing right there in the alley and saw the whole thing.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Speedy

"Hey, he ran a red light, you can't do that!"  Love that episode.

"I have a friend that came around to Peggy after watching "Lupe's Revenge" and "The Substitute Spanish Prisoner". While he still doesn't like her, he no longer longs to kick the screen in when she's talking."

I like both of those.  Generally, I enjoy any "outcon the con" plot.

Eddy

"Lupe's Revenge" is definitely up there as one of the best.

"Uh, Peggy? There's a little Mexican girl in the utility closet."

Spark Of Spirit

"Is this show accurate?"
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Damn! I never expected that would ever happen. I was holding out hope for a complete series release someday, but now I think I'll just finally start collecting the dvd sets.

Avaitor

I actually pawned off my old sets, but I can probably get them again for cheap. I'll ask for these for Christmas, if there's room between all the Haunted Mansion stuff I'm asking for. :P
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Nel_Annette

Yes! Fuck yes! Seasons 1-6 have been sitting on my shelf for years, longing for their other half.

Spark Of Spirit

Speedy

Most surprising DVD news of the year, next to The Wonder Years.

That said, it'll be interesting to see how well it sells.  KOTH seasons 7 and 8 were released on iTunes a few years ago, so I could see impatient fans (like myself) going for those and not buying the DVDs because they already own them in -a- format.  And personally, I'm low on shelf space so I'm not sure I'll double dip.

Avaitor

Has anyone picked up the sets yet?

I actually just saw these in person for the first time when I went to a further away Barnes & Noble- for $35 each. Yikes, not yet. I was hoping they'd be, like, $20. But Best Buy, Target, WalMart isn't carrying them.

Maybe after my next paycheck, I'll check online to find them for a cheaper price.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

I haven't had the spare money due to Christmas shopping. I'll get them soon enough, though.

Nel_Annette

I saw them at the local record store for $23 each. But my money's tight right now, so yeah.  :(

gunswordfist

whoa, lupe's revenge, bobby goes nuts and that kidney boy episode in 2 days? if they keep on showing ones this good, i might have to start watching this show regularly again. yesterday was the first time i watched the full hour in a long time.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody