King of the Hill

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 04:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: Lord Il on September 02, 2013, 10:23:14 AM
I actually know people who wouldn't watch King of the Hill just because they didn't like Peggy. It's truly their loss.
Go ahead and unknow those people.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Eddy

Yeah, in the Thanksgiving episode when they get stuck in the airport Peggy says that Thanksgiving is, in her opinion, one of the busiest travel days of the year.

Spark Of Spirit

The first four episodes of season 6 might be the absolute funniest episodes in the series. Season 6 doesn't have quite the balance as season 3, 4, or 5 has when it comes to subtlety and comedy, but... man, those episodes never fail to make me burst out laughing.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Seriously, the side A of that season's first disc was perfect.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I bought a knife from an ad in the back of that magazine.

Said it wouldn't break off in a man's skull.

Crap.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Eddy

"Hank. Bobby and I decided he's going to stick vegetables up his nose. He's not taking over the family gas station."

Foggle

I've only seen a few scattered episodes of this show back when I actually watched TV. (I really liked it, though.) Anyway, I just watched the episode Soldier of Misfortune and it was hilarious! :thumbup: I need to start carrying around pocket sand.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on September 05, 2013, 10:51:27 PM
I've only seen a few scattered episodes of this show back when I actually watched TV. (I really liked it, though.) Anyway, I just watched the episode Soldier of Misfortune and it was hilarious! :thumbup: I need to start carrying around pocket sand.
Which one of you fellas is afraid of drowning?

Glad you enjoyed it, that episode might be the most quotable one, and it's definitely one of the funniest.  ;D

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on September 05, 2013, 10:51:27 PM
Me and my oldest brother love that scene. :D I also like the part where Hank admits he was calling the police and Dale telling his story at the end like he actually planned for everything to go that way.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Nel_Annette

As much as Peggy's ego can annoy me, episodes like tonight's (the tainted Alamo beer one) show off the best parts of her character. Switching the board member's beers with the tainted ones is just beautiful.

Avaitor

Coming off Netflix October 1st.

Fuck.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

That's awful, I hate when Netflix takes shows down. Especially shows that are not on DVD.

Avaitor

Yeah, I'd obviously be fine with this if they didn't stop the DVDs with season 6.

I'm really hoping that Fox considers a complete series set mow.

New blog!

Eddy

They're taking it off? No! This is my number one background noise show!

VLordGTZ