King of the Hill

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 04:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Yes!

Just two more left!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

I've seen the later sets at smaller, generally more expensive places for a little while now, like MovieStop, FYE, Barnes & Noble, but I just found season 7 at WalMart! It's $25 there.

I can probably get that and 8 for a better price in the near future, but this is worth noting for those who want to pick up the later sets.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Thanks for the tip. Next time I'm at Walmart, I'll keep an eye out. I still need to pick up season 7.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

Nice, nice.

That should do it then. I've still gotta pick up 9 and 10 as well, but these should be great housewarming gifts for myself when I no longer have cable next month. It's been years since I've seen some of these later eps.

Avaitor

Season 12 in September!

I can't say that I'm too found of how plain the cover is, but it's just nice to get more of the series out, especially so soon. I would not be surprised if we get the last season by the end of the year.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

One of the best seasons.

Olive Films said that there was a good chance that the whole series would be out by the end of the year. I'm betting at this rate that season 13 will be out by November.

I'm impressed. I never thought we'd finally get the whole series on DVD, but here we are! Only a few more months to go.

Nel_Annette

I need to jump on these when I have the chance. I still only have the original six season releases.

Though considering Hank's character, the covers being as plain as they are is kind of fitting in a way.

Spark Of Spirit

I certainly like the plain covers more than season 9's, anyway.

But my favorite is still season 5:

Too cool.

Kiddington

God, I'm so bad; I honestly forgot all about season 13.  :rtard: I don't even know how, it has one of my favorite episodes (the propane convention in Memphis). I think a lot of these I've never seen though; I never did get around to watching those 4 syndication eps from after the fact, and a lot of the others actually don't sound familiar to me at all for some reason.

Such great news though, can't wait to finally own the whole thing. It was bad enough only having the first couple seasons, but then when they completely took it off Netflix and having only scattershot reruns to rely on.....ugh.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Kiddington on July 31, 2015, 09:47:50 AM
I never did get around to watching those 4 syndication eps from after the fact
Three of the four are some of the best episodes in the show's run.

You're in for a treat!  ;D

Avaitor

New blog!

gunswordfist

Best under 10 second exchange ever.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

The entire episode is full of great little moments like that. It's easily one of the best episodes and early classics. But that's definitely a great exchange.

gunswordfist

...I forgot which episode that was.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody