Reddit and Memey

Started by Daikun, December 01, 2013, 06:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Nel_Annette

Season 3 premiere's on right now if you want to watch. Took me by surprise.

LumRanmaYasha

:huh:

Now THAT's what I call an April Fools stunt!

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Avaitor

So my initial thoughts that the premiere would ignore the season 2 finale was off.

I didn't really want that to happen, anyway. This is a great premiere.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Nel_Annette

They solved the whole thing in one episode while keeping it from feeling rushed. That takes skill.

Rick's final rant about his true motivations and the Mulan sauce was so damn funny I almost threw up laughing.

Dreamer2

What a nice surprise.

And it was great. I've really missed this show.

Peanutbutter

So I take it a marathon of this is this year's April Fools? Fine with me if so, much as I'd love to see Samurai Jack I've heard nothing but good things about this show. Anything that helps AS's only good comedy at the moment is fine in my book.

Though to be fair, a few new shows they have planned for this year actually look decent.

LumRanmaYasha

The show hasn't lost it's footing, and the way they resolved last season's loose ends was amazing. I wonder if Beth and Jerry being divorced will really be status quo permanently or if they'll get back together before the season is done. And I totally want [adult swim] to renew the show for nine more seasons until Rick finally gets his Mulan dipping sauce.  :D

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

So much furor over a sauce you can buy from your local Chinese supermarket.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on April 04, 2017, 10:29:27 PM
So much furor over a sauce you can buy from your local Chinese supermarket.

Or any local supermarket that has a sufficient enough Chinese food aisle.

But hey.... that's our Reddit & Memey! :>

Dr. Insomniac

So we've reached the "This is racist, somehow" phase of this dark, endless meme.

Daikun

Daikun