Reddit and Memey

Started by Daikun, December 01, 2013, 06:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Dr. Insomniac

Daxdiv

That mofo both "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and "Naruto Run" outta of that place. Sometimes I wonder if this is fake news or not.

Lord Dalek

Whelp time to update the list...

WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH

1. The entire population of Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina
2. Rick and Morty Fans (+12)
3. Bronies (-1)
4. MAGALennials/Trump Regrets Retweets (+1)
5. Ian Miles Cheong (-1)

Daxdiv

Rynnec

Quote from: Lord Dalek on October 09, 2017, 05:51:08 PM

WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH

3. Bronies (-1)
5. Ian Miles Cheong (-1)

You forgot to add Steven Universe fans and Right Wing/pol/-turds.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Rynnec on October 11, 2017, 01:16:15 AM
Quote from: Lord Dalek on October 09, 2017, 05:51:08 PM

WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH

3. Bronies (-1)
5. Ian Miles Cheong (-1)

You forgot to add Steven Universe fans and Right Wing/pol/-turds.

You mean SJWs? Because its specifically the SJWs in the SU fanbase that harass and threaten people for fan art.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 10, 2017, 11:18:25 PM
Why is Harmon acting like he owns the concept of Szechuan sauce in this tweet?

Cause Dan Harmon is an ass. I love how he was on board for that, but the moment the promotion went south he started shit talking it. At least Justin's response to the matter was very mature with it boiling down to them having no part and to not blame the minimum wage workers. Seriously,  I know it's Polygon and all, but in that interview I saw on that website where he was judging the promo art for the sauce felt very condescending like, HOW DARE YOU USE OUR ART STYLE AND NOT LET US IN ON THIS? Everything about that poster from the promo was more inspired from Rick and Morty and not really as much as other nerd culture shirts I've seen where the character is used blatantly but in a different art style. That and the references as well as being as tame as most other references on other shows as well.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on October 11, 2017, 09:20:00 AM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 10, 2017, 11:18:25 PM
Why is Harmon acting like he owns the concept of Szechuan sauce in this tweet?

Cause Dan Harmon is an ass. I love how he was on board for that, but the moment the promotion went south he started shit talking it. At least Justin's response to the matter was very mature with it boiling down to them having no part and to not blame the minimum wage workers. Seriously,  I know it's Polygon and all, but in that interview I saw on that website where he was judging the promo art for the sauce felt very condescending like, HOW DARE YOU USE OUR ART STYLE AND NOT LET US IN ON THIS? Everything about that poster from the promo was more inspired from Rick and Morty and not really as much as other nerd culture shirts I've seen where the character is used blatantly but in a different art style. That and the references as well as being as tame as most other references on other shows as well.
The worst part of that tweet is the replies from actual McDonalds workers telling him he's being a jackass, and his reaction is to belittle them for working at Mickey D's and blocking them for daring to challenge his claim.

Dr. Insomniac

Daikun

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

So how many forced memes will we get per episode?

Daikun