look at me and my sexy self

Started by Avaitor, January 03, 2011, 02:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Here are a few pics of me from my trip in Philly.

First, here are some pics of me in front of oversized Monopoly pieces.

Then here I am at the fabled Rocky Steps and statue.

Spark Of Spirit

Sweet, that looked like it was a fun trip.  :)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Yep, it finally happened.

Let us celebrate by listening to not A7X's cover.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Meh... why not? I guess I've been around a fair while now; might as well finally reveal myself once and for all (and since this pic is already on Zuckerberg's Evil Empire as we speak, you'll probably just end up seeing it there anyway).

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah, that's all too real. Look away, folks. Look... away...  :P

Dr. Insomniac

I'd post my picture. But it looks like the worst mugshot ever, so I'll pass. Seriously, most burn victims are more photogenic than me.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

For some reason, this is how I imagined what you would look like.

Katie Holt

If you've got me on Facebook or Twitter you already know what I look like, only posting this for those who don't. It's a bit old but it's the most recent pic of me you're gonna get.

twitter.com/autistic_pidge

tweet me if you wish

now back after a long absence with a different display name. yeah

Commode

Here's my video game setup as it stands now, working with the barracks room on base that I've got.

Pictured from top shelf down are my Super NES w/Yoshi's Island cart, Xbox 360, Super Game Boy cart, PS3, PS2, Wii, N64, various controllers/Wii wheel, and a 26 inch LG TV set(displaying a Tony Hawk game).

In here we got a MK Wii box, a Wells Fargo check box full of Game Boy carts, some SNES/N64 carts, boxes for Bart's Nightmare/Virtual Bart/Bart vs the Space Mutants, my still sealed DS Lite(on reserve), a top loader NES, a regular NES, some cords/controllers/NES Zapper(which I can't even use), some Genesis games, some NES games, a Genesis, some controllers/cords, and some Genesis/Gamecube games.

Most of my disc games are in a CD booklet, and the cases are in the drawer of my desk.  What do all of your guys' setups look like?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

Killer setup!

Unfortunately, I have barely enough room right now in my room for system space. I have my Wii, PS2, 360, and Dreamcast currently hooked up. With my SNES, NES, Genesis, Saturn, N64, and Gamecube packed away due to no space.

I basically use my Wii for my go-to retro console and even have non-VC retro games I own on it for easy access.

Avaitor

I have my Wii and N64 hooked up at all times. I also have my X-Box and VHS underneath, in case I'm willing to use those.

If I ever get any vintage systems, I'll find special room for them.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

i love this gif.  kitties are so cute.

Spark Of Spirit

I have a cat that does that. Even though he doesn't like the food.

He's a weird one.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

How do you deal with the vents being blocked off by the back of the shelf?

Commode

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on March 14, 2012, 04:21:50 AM
How do you deal with the vents being blocked off by the back of the shelf?
It's never been a real problem, but the only one I think it would be with is the 360, but I don't leave it on for extended periods of time. I'm kind of cautious with it though, as I've thought about how it's not exactly the friendliest setup, such as the PS3 heating up the PS2 or visa-versa.  I've left the Wii on for days at a time, and it still works without a hitch(although the blue light in the disc tray pulsates sometimes, even when the current game is in the pause menu, not sure what that means).