gunswordfist

You know, writer/artist, etc. etc. etc.

In no oder, mine are:
Ed Brubaker/Sean Phillips
Kazuo Koike/Goseki Kojima
Brian Azzarallo/Eduardo Risso/Dave Johnson
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

The team that made "Crimson", then "Out There" for Cliffhanger. They could make tight and engaging stories that had end points that were satisfying and unpredictable.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

A comic imprint focused on original adventure ideas. Their first three series were "Battle Chasers", "Danger Girl", and "Crimson" and it was highly anticipated at the time. Battle Chasers had massive delay problems and never reached issue 10 because Joe Mad is who he is. Danger Girl had delays because J. Scott Campbell had health problems, but eventually reached an end and had a mini-series or two. Crimson had a two year, 24 issue run without a single delay and was surprisingly good. After Crimson ended, the same team made Out There which also had a definitive ending, and another team started a Steam Punk series that had delay issues as well.

The imprint disappeared when the company was bought, but I always liked their idea and was saddened it fell apart because of so many missed deadlines. Original adventures are always welcome to me in the comic world.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Loeb/Tim Sale
Ennis/Lewis Larosa
Fabian Nicieza/Mark Brooks