Wabbit- A Looney Tunes Production / New Looney Tunes

Started by Avaitor, March 10, 2014, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Daffy's not bad. He looks very fluid, which is best for him.

Foghorn, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I don't think the Dreamworks smirk is a good look for the characters.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Foghorn's off, Daffy is....passable and that's a link.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Daffy looks daffy. As in, crazy.

I hope that's what he's played as for once.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I do like crazy Daffy. We've had plenty of jealous Daffy. Not that I'd complain since that's my favorite :D

LumRanmaYasha

Really liking that look for Daffy. Hoping they'll bring him back to his roots, since it'd be interesting for Bugs to deal with a Daffy that's as crazy as he is witty instead of the irascible jerk he's become in recent years. Foghorn does look off, though. For some reason his face reminds me of the Coco Puffs bird.

Spark Of Spirit

One thing I like about this series is how much less of a Gary Stu Bugs is. He one-ups the bad guys, but he works for it and you want him to succeed. There are also ones where he's the one at fault and pays the price for it. Honestly, this show probably has the best Bugs I've seen in a while.

Seeing a cartoon where loopy Daffy one-ups annoyed Bugs would be perfect for this show. Particularly because it has never happened before.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Hmm..I THINK I remember Daffy beating Bugs before but maybe that memory is just Daffy bugging the crap out of him. lol

Daikun

CN Africa released a clip of the new Wabbit season, featuring Daffy (who'll be voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) and Porky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLkdzBvMcE4

LumRanmaYasha

Daffy is...daffy! Wow! Its so, so refreshing to see this side of Daffy again instead of the irritable, self-centered egomaniac he's been characterized as in most interpretations in recent memory. Really looking forward to seeing how this version of Daffy interacts with Bugs in the show in particular.

Spark Of Spirit

I've been wanting to see this Daffy again for ages. So glad he's back. Here's hoping we can see him rub up against Bugs.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Daikun on August 20, 2016, 08:27:48 PM
CN Africa released a clip of the new Wabbit season, featuring Daffy (who'll be voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) and Porky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLkdzBvMcE4
Oh man, I am happy to see this Daffy again too, even if his later version is my favorite.

Spark Of Spirit

The first season was just added to Netflix here. I'm going to try to get a friend to watch some of this.

I really quite like it.

Daikun

The show is undergoing a name change. Both Amazon and Pogo TV are now calling it "New Looney Tunes."

Daikun

The intro has been completely redone to include all the Looney Tunes characters. (Makes sense since it's not strictly Bugs' show anymore.)
https://www.facebook.com/BoomerangTVFrance/videos/719384878222822

LumRanmaYasha

I like it! I ought to catch back up on this show. I really liked the first season so I'm sure I'll love the current stuff now that they've added in more of the Looney Tunes characters.