My thoughts on Family Guy

Started by SSJ Jake, April 08, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, I saw that when looking to see if Person of Interest was renewed (It was! Yay!) and my mouth fell open. How does this crap keep getting greenlit?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Quote from: Avaitor on May 11, 2015, 09:02:15 PMWhat the fuck is this.

I heard about that show last year, then quickly forgot about it.

Anyway, MacFarlane doesn't really have any involvement on the show other than paying for it. It's not really his baby.

gunswordfist

Everything else is still wrong with it though.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

Well, at least Bordertown isn't an animated sitcom like some people wanted.

Seriously, this is one good reason I don't really want any non-sitcom adult cartoons on FOX. Every single one of them seem to just plain suck with the sole exception of Futurama.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

It says it will be mixed with both live-action and animation.

Daikun

Daikun

TBS is airing a 10-hour marathon of Family Guy on April 15, all hand-selected by MacFarlane himself because they're his favorite episodes.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03/26/family-guy-tbs-marathon-seth-macfarlane-20th-anniv-eps

No episodes beyond season 10 are featured in the marathon.

Well, I guess that confirms that even Seth doesn't like his own show. :>

LumRanmaYasha

I'm more surprised there are only two episodes from the pre-cancellation seasons. Though I will say that I like most of the episodes Seth picked, so his tastes seem in-line with what most fans would consider the highlights of the show.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Just a few days into 2020 and already the Disney/Fox deal is making ripple effects in the animation industry. Of course, there have been rumors that Seth has actually wanted Family Guy to end a long time ago. Don't know if this means it's finally ending as he hasn't been the showrunner in a long time. It is a possibility though.