A hypothetical puni puni poemi manga

Started by Timeseeker, May 20, 2014, 07:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeseeker

Hi guys,this is my first comment here and sorry for the english, i'm brazilian and i don't dominated this language properly yet, i was watching puni puni poemi and i thought in the possibility of a manga by Koshi Rikudo (or another mangaka) with appearances of ES caracters, this would be great but i know that the chances of this happen are very few, maybe by the lack of interest of Rikudo, J.C. staff or even Nabeshin, if one of then wanted to do this the manga would be alredy launched, but dream costs nothing and there's plenty of examples of animes that became manga after, and i want to know your opinon about this.

Micki!

Hi Timeseeker, and welcome to the forums..!

I'd really like so see a puni puni poemi manga, but i can't see it happen really... Rikudou is busy with other things lately, and has really nothing to do with that series anyway, and it's getting a bit old now for it to be worth anyones time to make it, unless they actually did it in their free time...

I think best chances is hoping some fans one day adapt the story into a comic version some day, or make an all new story with the same characters..! :kabapu:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Timeseeker

Thanks for attention.
I understand that Rikudou is busy and has passed 13 years since the OVA was released, i could make a dojinshi by myself but it would push my creativity to the limit to be funy and take a time that i don't have now, but maybe in the future... :el_hail:

Foggle

I'd like to see that if you make it. :)

Welcome to the forum!

Lord Il

Welcome Timeseeker!
I really like your avatar. And your English is not too bad so no worries.

As Micki! mentioned, it should be noted that Puni Puni Poemi was not actually created by Rikudo himself but was moreso a Shinichi Watanabe creation - the director of the Excel Saga anime. Also, the same character designer (and much of the other staff) for Excel Saga did work on Puni Puni Poemi which explains why PPP's characters look so much like Rikudo's own designs.

Quote from: Timeseeker on May 20, 2014, 11:40:20 AM
i could make a dojinshi by myself but it would push my creativity to the limit to be funy and take a time that i don't have now, but maybe in the future... :el_hail:
If you can create a PPP doujin sometime in the future, we want to see it when it's done! :e_hail: