My Excel Saga Blog

Started by Speedy, August 09, 2014, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Hi everyone, Joel suggested I share this link here, which makes sense since this is a devoted Excel Saga forum.  During the months of June and July I re-watched the Excel Saga anime to see if it held up (in some ways, it did) and decided to blog about it.  Link is here:  http://excelexcel.blog.com/

Agreements?  Disagreements?  Things I got wrong?

(also, watch for a review of the spin-off Puni Puni Poemy coming soon)

Foggle

Wow, this is awesome - thanks for that! I think I'll spend the day reading through it and maybe post some comments. :)

If you want, we can link to your blog from ours, or even host some of the entries for you. Let me know if either sounds good!

Speedy

^ You can make a link to the blog from your blog, sure.

Hope you enjoy reading it!

Foggle

Cool! :joy:

Quote from: Speedy on August 09, 2014, 10:52:16 AM
Hope you enjoy reading it!
I am so far! I left you a comment on your blog post about the first episode; it hasn't shown up yet, though.

EDIT: Looks like you posted about episode 1 on my birthday... great timing! :e_hail:

Speedy

^ Comment added, congrats, you're the first!   :sweat:

By the way, be prepared for some random 502 errors, if you haven't seen some already.  If you get a 502, try reloading the page, that usually works.  Unfortunately blog.com isn't the most stable blog.

Foggle

No problem! We used to have lots of issues like that until we switched web hosts. I'll be sure to continue reading and commenting soon, I've just been busy today.

Micki!

Hi Speedy, welcome to..!
I'm really happy to see you made such an effort into writing all this, I'll be sure to check it all out  :e_hail:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Inkwolf

I'm enjoying reading it so far. :)

Re Episode 2, though, The Scream is by Edvard Munch, not Van Gogh.

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

Lord Il

Welcome to AR, Speedy!

I look forward to reading through your ES blog because it's definitely going to feel like a trip down memory lane for me. It's been quite a while since last watching it. :sweat:

Also looking forward to the Puni Puni Poemy review as well.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Speedy

Thanks for the welcomes, all!

The PPP review should happen within the next week, I'd estimate.  I really disliked it when I first watched it ten years ago, so it should be interesting to see if I feel the same way now.

Speedy

Puni Puni Poemy ep. 1 recap/review is up!  http://excelexcel.blog.com/2014/08/22/puni-puni-poemy-episode-1-poemy-is-in-a-bad-mood-nsfw/

EDIT:  Episode 2 is up as well.