Rocky & Bullwinkle GEICO ad

Started by Nameless, June 07, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

So, we have a look at their new CGI-selves here.

I don't like what they did to Rocky, though at least he has a gray nose...also, you can hear Heffer in Tom Kenny's Bullwinkle voice. June Foray is Rocky, as usual, but they must have modified the recording somehow...

Avaitor

June is up there, so it is possible that she just can't hit the high notes as well as she used to.

It's a pretty cute commercial, though. No real complaints from me!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

I wouldn't complain if Tom Kenny did the voice of Bullwinkle in future Rocky & Bullwinkle productions. Still a entertaining ad. Still makes me wonder where the hell the Rocky & Bullwinkle short was.

Lord Il

Quote from: Avaitor on June 07, 2014, 11:27:33 PMIt's a pretty cute commercial, though. No real complaints from me!
Same here.
I've always gotten a kick out of those GEICO ads with the Gecko. GEICO always had fun ads. This was something unexpected from them.

That's still June Foray as the voice of Rocky? Incredible!

Daikun

Don't they look kind of...tiny? They're barely taller than the gecko.

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Daikun on June 08, 2014, 01:20:52 AM
Don't they look kind of...tiny? They're barely taller than the gecko.

No, they are larger than the Gecko. It's just that Bullwinkle and Rocky are farther away than the Gecko, who is in the foreground, and thus is going to look around their size from that perspective. In one shot where Bullwinkle and Rocky are in the foreground you can see that they are significantly taller than him.