London Film and Comic Con 2014 and finding a friend~

Started by FullMetalAsch, July 13, 2014, 08:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullMetalAsch

Well hi there, I'm new to this forum after finding out about it by someone at London Film and Comic Con this weekend, which was AWESOME by the way. Just wanted to know if anyone else went and if they had any stories or experiences they would like to share :D I found some rare-ish games I was looking for and bought some nice stuff there as well :3

I also wanted to see if the person who referred me to this forum would be here, I gave her my number to text me about this site because I thought I would forget the name of it (which I did until I did a Google search for Excel Saga forum then remembered the name) and I am doubting myself that I didn't mess up and  accidentally gave the wrong number in the sense of making a wrong digit or something @_@ the person was a tall brunette girl with a full fringe cosplaying as someone from Attack on Titan. Vague I know, but I didn't ask for her name stupidly enough OTL, but I guess if that person is reading this I told you my name is Asch and we met at that stall that was selling the japanese jpop/jrock CD's X3

Lord Il

Soooo..... You're not a stalker by any chance, are you? And would you tell us honestly if you were? :sly:

FullMetalAsch

No I'm not, just trying to find this person :p if I don't then oh well I suppose, but if I do the great, another person to talk about anime with~

Lord Il

If you got an invite to AR, it's all good. :thumbup: Welcome!
You have us to talk anime with if you want.

In the early days before the old Excel Saga Forums integrated with Animation Revelation, the number of active members from the UK used to outnumber everyone else something like 3:1. Even the former webmaster from the ES Forums was from the UK. Evidently, there seems to have been many Excel Saga fans from there in the past.

FullMetalAsch

Oh wow, that's pretty outstanding actually O_o yeah I remember her saying something along the lines of an 'underground forum' and I'm pretty sure she said it was animation revelation seeing as I thought it was animerevelation xD so yeah, thanks for the welcome :D I plan to check it out more :3