VLordGTZ

Heiji Hattori
Son Goku
Nagate Tanikaze
Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Hmm, have you seen Knights of Sidonia, GSF? I'm surprised you put Nagate over Goku.

gunswordfist

i didnt think vlord was capable of anger. he's such a sweetheart.

Pharass

In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I think that pretty much covers everyone for this round (I don't think that Shadow has seen most of these shows yet). Unless of course Avaitor, Dr. Insomniac, or Lord Dalek want to vote, which they rarely (if ever) participate.

LumRanmaYasha

For the first round I always wait a full day on each match unless everyone I know is interested/everyone who nominated something in the match has voted. Foggle nominated Nagate for the tournament, so even though I don't know whether he will vote or not, I'm going to wait for him until the 24 hours have passed on this round (which will be around 2 O'clock).

The Shadow Gentleman

Just a heads up, I probably won't be participating in this tournament at all, even when I have seen most of the shows.

LumRanmaYasha

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

But you nominated stuff. Wouldn't it make sense to at least try to put through characters that you like?

The Shadow Gentleman

I'll probably will from time to time for characters I really love, but don't count on happening frequently.

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

We'll miss you, Gentleman. You were one of the best posters.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist