Welcome to the Wayne

Started by Daikun, August 05, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Nickelodeon recently premiered its first digital-only series, created by Billy Lopez.

QuoteFollow the adventures of Olly Timbers and Ansi Molina, two ten-year-olds exploring their wild and wacky apartment building, The Wayne. Will they survive this unbelievable afternoon?

Join along for the ups and downs of their budding friendship--and narrow escape from the clutches of the Spy from apartment 8-I--as you get to know the endless, unpredictable world of the Wayne and its rather... unique tenants.

I've watched the first two episodes already, and it looks pretty interesting. Check out the show here. New episodes premiere every Monday.

RacattackForce

Huh, that was surprisingly entertaining. Has that sweet, quirky vibe that I wish the Wayside animated series had. Will continue watching to find out what happens next.

Daikun

Daikun

Speedy

Art style looks very similar to Sanjay & Craig.  Were some of the same staff involved?

Daikun

Episode 5 is up!

Quote from: Speedy on August 22, 2014, 02:52:35 PMArt style looks very similar to Sanjay & Craig.  Were some of the same staff involved?

Here's the cast and crew page from IMDB. I can't find Sanjay & Craig associated with any of them.

Speedy

^ Well that's an incomplete crew list, though.

Daikun

Episode 6 is up, and it's twice as long!

Be sure to stay past the credits!

Daikun

Daikun

Series trailer.

Finally, it's about to premiere! It will premiere with a whole week of episodes starting July 24.

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

I liked some of it, but I don't dig any of the main character designs. Ugly noses and all.

Dreamer2

I watched the first episode. It was ok, but nothing too great. And I agree on the noses. Plus, the ears. Way too distracting.

Daikun

Premieres are all this week at 5:30!