Nichijou - My Ordinary Life (gifs in this thread)

Started by Eddy, August 16, 2014, 01:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddy

Nichijou is like the best shit ever so I'm making a thread for it.

Inkwolf

That was a fun show. ^^  (I've actually started rewatching it recently, though the rewatch has been temporarily interrupted by the library's new copy of Baccano!)
I had to post a link to the episode with the Igo Soccer match over on the Go forum the first time I saw it. XD

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

Eddy

I love it so much. The characters are all lovable and funny. I just wish it could get a proper US distribution. Bandai had the rights to it but they went belly-up so it's been in a license limbo since then (though the whole series can be watched on Crunchyroll). I'm hoping FUNimation picks it up, seeing how they picked up Lucky Star and Haruhi, which come from the same animation studio as Nichijou.

Lord Il

Contributing:

I've seen a lot of clips but haven't watched full episodes yet. Nearly everything I've seen got a good laugh out of me, though. Gotta like those over-the-top reactions!
  :shakeshakeshake:

Eddy

With hardly any warning, Crunchyroll went and removed the entire series from their service so now there's no (legal) way to watch the show. I really with FUNimation or Sentai or SOMEONE would pick it up.