2nd Annual Cartoon Network Hall of Fame Awards! - Induction Phase

Started by Avaitor, September 12, 2014, 12:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Your strange rules anger and confuse me.

But sure, which not?

5. YYH
4. BTBATB
3. MXLR
2. BTAS
1. DB

Avaitor

I already put your list in anyway. I just wanted to mess with you. :P

It's a good thing that I know you, though, so I'm aware of your likely choices. Other people who send me their lists might not be as lucky.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Haha, yeah, my favorites are pretty obvious by now since I never shut up about them. :P

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: gunswordfist on September 18, 2015, 09:37:43 PM
Meh, my slot went to Hamtaro!

Ah man, I totally should've nominated that just for nostalgia's sake.  :D

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Thanks.  :)

Though, you can probably expect me to be absent on weekdays for a long while to come. My schedule's become pretty busy nowadays.  :sweat:

gunswordfist

Better to have a full plate than an empty one. I think that's the saying. :-X

Avaitor

Okay, I'm ready to close this off, and call the second Hall of Fame nominations a success. I'll post the inductees tomorrow.

I will say that this year's selections showed more variety than the previous year, which consisted of arguably the two best and most important animation studios from the golden age's collected works, and the network's first 3 mega hits and what might be their most iconic series.

The three series that have received the most votes, from here, tumblr, and tz, are more varied. I'll say that I'm happy with the results.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

I highly agree with all three series.

Very good picks this year.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I love the new inductees! I'm surprised the first one made it due to the lukewarm reception it receives here. :>

LumRanmaYasha

Nice! It's great to see those series spotlighted as among CN's finest shows.

Avaitor

Hey guys, guess what time of year it is! :>

You know the drill- five series, rank them with 5 as the highest and 1 as the lowest, don't nominate what's already won (Looneys, MGM, Flintstones, Dex, PPG, Eds, Courage, TBATB), either post your lists here or PM me, and you have until the end of the month to vote.

Good luck

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

I think I'll have to think over what to nominate this year.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I totally forgot Batman The Brave And The Bold won. It was going to be my first choice.

1. Outlaw Star
2. Samurai Jack
3. Batman Beyond
4. Regular Show
5. Yu yu Hakusho