Cinemassacre's Monster Madness

Started by Daikun, September 23, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

While it's sad to see that we won't have any more years of Monster Madness beyond this one, I really do appreciate that we got ten great years out of this series of film reviews and retrospectives, and I totally understand that James has a life and other things that he wants to do besides spending half of each year making horror movie reviews.

Granted, I wish he would at least still be willing to do something similar to what he did for 80's-A-Thon and review fewer films so that he could spare enough time for other projects while still keeping the tradition going, but it's still probably way too much work to review even half of the normal amount of films that he does since it would still be several new movies that he'd have to watch, write, and edit about.

At any rate, I'll be sure to enjoy this year's final Monster Madness to its fullest.

Daikun

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

Will be sad to see it go, but at least it's going out with a bang.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'll be interested to see him cover movies like Sinister and The Conjuring on "Modern Mondays". Granted, given his opinion on the earlier James Wan film Insidious, The Conjuring may not resonate with him due to how formulaic its premise is. That said, on a pure execution level, it's easily one of my favorite horror movies of the decade.

Daikun

Daikun

Daikun

Daikun

Daikun

Avaitor

I really need to catch up, since this is sounding like a tight set so far.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Daikun