Cinemassacre's Monster Madness

Started by Daikun, September 23, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

I liked Cabin in the Woods, though I didn't think it was quite as smart and funny as a lot of people said it was. I also thought the film was pretty predictable, though that didn't hurt my enjoyment of the movie too much.

Daikun

talonmalon333

Today he did Alice Sweet Alice. And I'm glad he did. It's a great slasher and hopefully more people will check it out now.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'd heard of this film before, but never bothered to actually see it. It looks like something that I'd really enjoy, though, so I'll definitely try to check it out sometime later this month.

talonmalon333

I've decided one of my all time favorite Monster Madness videos is Dracula vs. Frankenstein, from the Camp Cult year.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Today, James looks at the underrated 80's horror comedy, Night of the Creeps: http://cinemassacre.com/2014/10/05/night-of-the-creeps-1986/

I'd actually never even heard of this one before, but it really seemed up my alley, and it happened to be on Netflix, so I just checked it out. Overall, I really enjoyed it with its perfect sense of tounge-in-cheek horror that really reminded me of Retrun of the Living Dead. This would easily crack my top 10 horror comedies list.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The part where he played the clips of each of them winning their Academy Awards over the clips of their acting in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4 was priceless.

LumRanmaYasha

I've never heard of The Black Cat before, but it looks like an interesting film. I might hit it up sometime soon.

Daikun

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Day 13: They Live

I'm really glad that he decided to do this one. It's a really underrated Carpenter film, and it's easily one of my favorite horror comedies. I highly recommend it.

Daikun

Day 14: Rodan

Don't worry. He's not doing the whole series this time.

LumRanmaYasha

There's only one Rodan film as it is.

Daikun