Twin Peaks is Coming Back in 2016!

Started by Foggle, October 06, 2014, 11:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

LumRanmaYasha

This is great news! The two-year wait is going to be a killer, though. At least it will give me ample enough time to re-watch the show, though. It's been a long time since I last watched it.  :sweat:

talonmalon333

I haven't seen Twin Peaks yet. My brother is a huge fan of it, though, and we and a few friends are making plans to watch it this December. So I'll be ready for the return.

Foggle

I remember watching it for the first time in 2010. Truly fantastic and unforgettable series outside of those weird episodes in season 2 where it randomly turned into a legitimate soap opera for some reason. I'd say roughly 80% of it is some of the greatest television of all time, though.

Lord Il

Really glad to hear of the return of Twin Peaks. This was one of the few shows that would make me plan to shut off my Sega Genesis so I wouldn't miss an episode. :il_hahaha:

Such news is going to demand that I give both the series and movie a re-watch... Two years in which to do it. :shit:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I haven't watched this show, before. Perhaps I should hold off and time it so that I watch it a bit closer to when this new series is scheduled to come out, so that way I'll have less of a wait to deal with than all of you guys. :sly:

It shouldn't take long to go through it, anyways, considering that it's only 2 seasons long.

Daikun

Foggle

Daikun

Foggle

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

I'm willing to wait however long I need to for this.

Daikun