Baccano! & Durarara!!

Started by Avaitor, July 21, 2011, 06:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

It'll be a J-Drama with Koji Seto in brownface and Micchy from Gaim as Gauron.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You guys do realize that this sort of announcement has happened SO many times before that it's not even funny. It always just ends up being something stupid, like a new line of action figures or something. If it really was a new anime, they'd just announce it. They always just pretend to drum up something big to fuck around with the hopes of the fans. Even the person writing the article clearly knew this when they wrote: "It's time for mecha military action/high school dramady Full Metal Panic to play with your hopes again."

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on October 04, 2014, 11:01:03 PM
You guys do realize that this sort of announcement has happened SO many times before that it's not even funny. It always just ends up being something stupid, like a new line of action figures or something. If it really was a new anime, they'd just announce it. They always just pretend to drum up something big to fuck around with the hopes of the fans. Even the person writing the article clearly knew this when they wrote: "It's time for mecha military action/high school dramady Full Metal Panic to play with your hopes again."
Yeah, I know. BUT I STILL WANT TO BELIEVE :'(

LumRanmaYasha

...No one was taking that seriously, E-K.

But, there's always a chance it might happen, ain't there? :>

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

No, I guarantee you, plenty if saps in the FMP fandom just got doped again. I feel sorry for them. :humhumhum:

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

Not too much happened in Durarara!!x2's first episode, but overall it was just nice to see the characters again and it'll be fun to see what's in store in the coming episodes. I also like how both the opening and ending call back to the first opening and ending from the first season (most obviously so with the ending), though the songs themselves aren't nearly as memorable.

Dr. Insomniac

Daikun

Lord Dalek

LumRanmaYasha

Well, with what FUNi's been doing lately, I guess Aniplex decided they should get their asses into gear too.

I liked the dub for the first season, so I think this is cool news. I'll check it out once it's out.