Great Excel Saga Quotes

Started by Speedy, October 20, 2014, 10:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Thought this subforum could use a new topic.  What are some of your favorite quotes from the anime version of the show?

I'll throw out a few to get us started:

"Pedro, please live.  Well, you're already dead, but you know what I mean."-  Great Will, while giving oxygen to Pedro at the bottom of Tokyo Bay

"Those imitations are quite annoying."-  Hyatt, on Excel Kobayashi and Mikako Hyatt

"Feliz navidad!  Me llamo Excel.  You're my bitches!"-  Excel to Americans

Inkwolf

All of mankind is scum! And bee-yoo-ti-ful!

Obliterate! Exterminate! Lord Ilpalazo told me so.
Genocide! Manga-author-cide! An order of homicide to go!

I put an elephant in my fridge, and now its stuck in there and the butter tastes funny.

If you keep punching holes in the definition of death, you're gonna get dissected for real one of these days!

We did all we could, but she was already as dead as a dodo. It wasn't our fault this time!

The sneaky, sneaky finger goes up the coiny slot. What will it find there? A sneaky coin, or what?

Good Excel, you are under arrest for the murder of Bad Excel!

My fave Excel Saga quote is actually from the manga, though:  I once walked the path of righteousness, but now my feet are covered with the bunions of moral compromise.

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

Speedy

"Stop that twinkling!"  "Shut up!  What is wrong with twinkling?" -  Gomez vs. Pedro

"You have the right to breathe.  You have the right to blink freely.  You have the right to pick your nose."-  soldier, to a captured Excel

"Yeah, I just had a fight again."-  Nabeshin

"Surely you can see that!"  "Don't call me Shirley; my name's Iwata!"

"Blue sky, white clouds, clean air-r-r-r-r, mountain roads are so unfair, the concrete is bare, even if you ran with all your might, there's no way you could catch up to a car, doo-dah."-  Excel lying in the middle of the road

"How dare you live with a roof over your head, you user of ink?"  [CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT!]-  Excel on manga artists

Lord Il

From episode 9: Bowling Girls

Bowling Guy: I'm known as the Ball Flicker from Hell. Your skill means nothing to me, and I'm sending you to the gutter.

Excel: Did you say "Balls Licker from Hell"?

Bowling Guy: Not Balls Licker, dammit..! Ball Flicker!

Excel got sent to the gutter alright with that one.

Speedy

"Is it just me, or does this uniform rather emphasize the breasts?"-  Hyatt in a waitress outfit

"JOHN TRAVOLTA!"-  Pedro as he falls off the skyscraper in ep. 1

"Iwata: Wow, I never knew sewer tunnels were so wide and spacious.
Watanabe: But what's strange is how nice it smells down here. " - from ep. 7

"In the name of the toons, I'll spank you!"-  Excel parodying Sailor Moon

(paraphrasing, since I don't remember the exact wording)
"Man 1: Lend me some change.
Man 2: Pay me back tomorrow, okay?
Watanabe:  Is that extortion?!
Man 1: What the hell are you talking about?
Man 2: We're brothers, you idiot!
Watanabe:  GIGA SMASH!!!!"-  Watanabe, abusing his powers as a Daitenzin.

"Come, Gomez will comfort you."
"But... it's the middle of the day?"-  Hehehe, we all know what "comfort" really means.

(as Excel is cornered in the locker with the computer)  "FUCK YOUUU!!!"-  Excel

" Excel Kobayashi: Orgasmic ecstacy!
Shikiri: You can't say that in our timeslot!
Excel Kobayashi: Oh, Kobayashi's an idiot!"-  from "Bowling Girls"

Markness

Ropponmatsu II: "Hey, lookie!" :nishiki:

Excel: "Hey WHAT?!?"  :e_cool:

Ropponmatsu II: "Who's this man?" :nishiki:

Excel: (not sure what she says first) "What're thinkin' you're doin', 'shulittle punk?"  :e_angry:

Ropponmatsu II: "My name's not punk, it's Ropponmatsu!"  :nishiki:

Excel: "I don't care if your name's Roppongi, Rapunzel, or rope burns! How dare you pick on my sacred picture of Lord Il-Palazzo?!?"  :e_crying: