Castlevania: A Thread for the Dead

Started by Spark Of Spirit, October 24, 2014, 08:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Producer Adi Shankar had this interview with ANN.

QuoteDo you have your sights set on an eventual adaptation of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or any of the other games?

The story of Castlevania is the story of multiple generations of a family. I would like to continue exploring that family using the amazing source material that the games have gifted the world.

Let's hope Netflix greenlights it enough to take it that far.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Rynnec

Animated Richter and Julius

Animated Guardian Knuckle ORA ORA's

Animated Legion and Werewolf

Animated Soma vs Julius

:zonk: :zonk: :zonk:

The Sorrow games would serve a perfect finale for a Castlevania series too.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Rynnec on July 26, 2017, 11:26:13 PM
Animated Richter and Julius

Animated Guardian Knuckle ORA ORA's

Animated Legion and Werewolf

Animated Soma vs Julius

:zonk: :zonk: :zonk:

The Sorrow games would serve a perfect finale for a Castlevania series too.
:huh:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Mustang

I didn't think people liked the series, considering how long it took to get a season 2. I don't keep up with anything anime these days. I think I spent all of the beginning of this year checking Netflix to see if they added more episodes only to be disappointed. Imagine my shock when I came here only to see that's been greenlit for 3 seasons. Good stuff for sure though.
Street Fighter 6 - Ken, Cammy
Tekken 8 - Hwoarang, Lee, Kazuya

Daikun

Quote from: Mustang on July 07, 2018, 12:27:37 PMI didn't think people liked the series, considering how long it took to get a season 2.

It's been a slow production cycle. It supposedly took Warren Ellis 10 years just to get the show off the ground because so many networks kept rejecting it.
Hopefully, things should be better now. The second season will be double-length, and who knows how long season 3 will be.

Daikun

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

Halfway through the second season. The politics between the vampires and Hector and Isaac's interesting, but I wish it could pick up the pace a little.

Daikun

Daikun

Mustang

I just recently finished season 2 and this has probably been the happiest I've been when it comes to watching anime in a long time. Adult main characters, good story, good action/animation and you can satisfy real quick. It's probably gonna be a little bit before I jump into season 3, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Street Fighter 6 - Ken, Cammy
Tekken 8 - Hwoarang, Lee, Kazuya