SMALLBUG COMICS! (NEW BOOK 5/13)

Started by Mr. Big, November 16, 2014, 06:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Big

PATREON PAGE

So I'm doing mini comics now!

They're small black and white comics, about 23 pages, containing comics. The first issue is available!

It contains:
"Koko and Marl's Ill-Suited Adventure" - Koko and Marl gets roped into dancing in a furry costume at a restaurant. Unknown to them, Jodo and Scorpio are in the audience.
"Charlie the Earthling" - A Charlie the Tuna parody where he's reimagined as a human
"Scorpio's Faux Pas" - Scorpio shows Koko how to use a wand, but it doesn't go right
"Skeleton Awareness PSA" - A PSA parody involving skeleton awareness.

Anyway, you can buy a copy for $3, US shipping included. For international, it's $6. Send your orders to cbrubaker@gmail.com

See bigger pictures here

Mr. Big

Daikun

Your website for Koko seems to have expired.

Mr. Big

Quote from: Daikun on November 26, 2014, 03:45:19 AM
Your website for Koko seems to have expired.
I cancelled it. It's gotten to the point that my free tumblr was getting more viewers, so I didn't need it anymore. You can see my stuff at http://bakertoons.tumblr.com/ now, pretty much.

Daikun

Ah, okay. Thanks for the update.

Mr. Big

Mr. Big

Micki!

Discount Harem, i laughed :D

I'm happy he liked it, and i'll get on with ordering the stuff i never did order soon enough !!! :light:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Mr. Big

Cool!

It'd make a good stocking stuffer, too :)

Mr. Big

I have a Patreon page up. This is another good way to get the comics delivered.

Mr. Big

Issue #3 is available! A copy has been sent to people backing me on Patreon, but for the rest of you it's here.

"I Don't Like Such Levity" - Scorpio finds a mysterious book on the ground.
"The Fuzzy Trio in the Critter Scouts" - Bonnie and Kuma have to keep Tofu from eating the Critter Scout chocolates before they can sell them to customers.
"It's (Not) A Living" - Scorpio has a plan for a zombie apocalypse.
"Koko's Family Ties" - Koko finds a disturbing truth about her heritage.
Additional Strips:  "Koko's Headache", "Koko the Nutcracker", "Marl's Glasses", and "The Fuzzy Trio: Jumprope"

Mr. Big

Mr. Big

Smallbug Comics #5 is now available!

This one has Koko and Jodo doing stuff together. I always love writing the brother and sister, and this was no exception.

I have already sent to Patreon backers, but the rest of you can buy it here.

Mr. Big

Thought I say that I have a new book collection!

180 pages, collects the first six Smallbugs, plus extra stuff that was never printed before. Get it today!

Also updated my Patreon. Who's gonna be the 10th person? http://www.patreon.com/smallbug

Micki!

Hey Mr. Big, Foggle and I were working on our own personal project together while talking together over skype, when we suddenly randomly talked about you out of nowhere, and naturally i had the urge to draw Koko spontaneously as i was doing sketches with him..!  :SHOCK:

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'