Comic Strip - Elegant Ari Ant

Started by Micki!, November 19, 2014, 09:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micki!

Elegant Ari ant is a 4-panel Comic Strip created by my friend Mario and me, check it out here:
http://ariantcomic.tumblr.com/

The tumblr is a total mess and is currently just a lazy mockup for what is to become a slightly prettier blog...

Mario and I have been working on this short series for a while, that we drew in hand and later edited on the PC..! We wanted to have suffecient pages done before posting them online in order to make it a weekly thing without having to pressure ourselves with being behind schedule when we ened up being busy... Eventually we stopped working on them as Mario moved back home to Sweden, we still worked on them on occasions when we met but never really got entirely back into it...

We decided to finally post what we had made online for now, hoping that enough people pick up on it and like what we have to share, in which case we plan to simply collaborate on them online instead, making entirely digital versions in the future...

Please check it out, follow it if you like it, and tell others if it might interest them, we would love to get it out there for everyone to enjoy..!

- Micki & Mario
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

I remember this! I hope you post all of the strips you made soon. (And I hope it becomes popular, too!) :joy:

Micki!

Thankssss..!

I only posted like 4 strips for now, they're not really telling much of a story at all, but it's enough progression to see who you're dealing with and if this type of humor is your cup of tea or not, Mario will be around tomorrow probably, so we can look into making the tumblr look like not-junk and then move on to posting more strips, I'm not sure if every strips should have a caption or not for instance, it's something I made for fun for now, if Mario agrees it's a fun idea i'll stick with that too and so on, it's a collaboration afterall, I don't want to make these decesions all of my own, that would be selfish  :il_hahaha:

Daikun

Tumblr has a Simple Webcomic Theme that provides the functionality of a professional webcomic site. This comic, for example, is hosted on Tumblr, yet it doesn't look like a blog.

Micki!

This is interesting, it would surely make it easier accessible browising through them all, I'll tell Mario about this, and ee if we want something like this..!
Thanks for sharing Daikun..!