Vixen

Started by LumRanmaYasha, January 11, 2015, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

I'm surprised no one here has picked up on this news yet. An animated web-series staring Vixen will be coming sometime in fall to CW Seed. Despite being animated, the series will be set in the same universe as Arrow and The Flash. Here is a teaser image:

The only thing I know of the character is through her appearances on previous DC animated series, but I'm definitely curious. It's definitely good to see a non-comedic animated action series aimed at adults again, even if it's just a webseries for now. Hopefully it'll be as good as Arrow and The Flash  (I really need to catch up on those series sometime...)

Avaitor

Whoa!

This sounds awesome.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

sounds interesting.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Spark Of Spirit

I guess I'll wait for youtube.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch it since I need Wi-Fi.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I didn't realize that this would be a micro-series.

I can't really judge it yet, since the first episode is less than 5-minutes long, and it feels equivalent to....well, watching the first 5-minutes of a full-length episode.

It's not really enough to get a feel for the content. That said, the animation is good, and the set-up shows promise.

Daikun

Daikun

All of the shorts will be combined into a movie for a Blu-Ray release.

gunswordfist

Awesome. Might check it out.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

How were these? Because this sounds like a cool way to check the shorts out.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

They're pretty good. The CW Seed player is laggy as ass, though. Try to find some other way to watch them.