Road Rovers

Started by Daikun, February 04, 2015, 08:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Remember this obscure Kids' WB! show?

Well, Warner Bros. is pulling it out of the archive and releasing it on DVD next week.

Preorder it now!

Avaitor

I remember liking the show pretty okay when I was a kid, but I watched a little of it a few years ago, and it doesn't compare to the other Warner shows from the era. There isn't all that much to it, I'm afraid.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Oh joy, I'm sure that dth guy on TZ is super excited.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Goldstar

I've only seen a couple of episodes of Road Rovers (literally a couple, two), and I honestly don't remember too much about the show. The main/leader dog was voiced by Jess Harnell. The token female dog was voiced by Tress MacNeille. Jeff Glen Bennet voiced a German Rotweiller with an Arnold Shwarzenegger sound alike voice and Kevin Michael Richardson voiced a Siberian sled dog who could shoot ice beams from his eyes. Beyond that, I remember there being the expected string of doggy puns and a couple of catchphrases, but not much else.

There were a couple of people on Toon Zone (dth1971 and Pound Puppies Fan) who've been wanting Road Rovers on DVD, so this is good news for them. dth1971 must be dancing in the streets right now.

So now WB has released Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain and Road Rovers on DVD. Is Waynehead going to be next?
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!

Daikun

Quote from: Goldstar on February 26, 2015, 08:02:11 AMSo now WB has released Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain and Road Rovers on DVD. Is Waynehead going to be next?

Maybe it'll be Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island. :sly: