Marvel Live Action

Started by Spark Of Spirit, February 20, 2015, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 06, 2016, 03:45:02 PM
Apparently the official release date is March 25.

So, even earlier than last year.
:huh: It went from about 2 years to a year to under a year, amazing. :worship:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

Quote from: gunswordfist on January 06, 2016, 06:13:13 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 06, 2016, 03:45:02 PM
Apparently the official release date is March 25.

So, even earlier than last year.
:huh: It went from about 2 years to a year to under a year, amazing. :worship:

That's what happens when a show does even better than the high expectations it had already.

The Shadow Gentleman

Wow, right on my birthday.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I can live with that. I'll watch it in a bit :)

gunswordfist

I reread that. Oh, push UP and not back. Jesus, I am used to bad news when it comes to release dates that I assumed wrong. That's fucking amazing. *actually watches trailer this time.*

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

We also have Daredevil season two, Luke Cage (Iron Fist seems to have been delayed until early next year), and just later this very month, Agent Carter season two. Marvel TV is going to kill it this year.

Also, Legends of Tomorrow is premiering in just a few short days, and combined with Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl (which I still need to catch up to), DC isn't slouching either, by any means.

That's a total of eight genuinely good superhero shows to watch in this year alone. We may have very well just entered into the golden-age of this genre on TV.

Dr. Insomniac

Thank Christ the Teen Titans show by the Batman & Robin writer didn't get greenlit in order to ruin that streak.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, we already have Gotham and AOS to do that for us....

Avaitor

We're also getting Lucifer and Legion shows that are looking iffy to me, but eh, there will always be bad to balance in between the good.

I just hope that the Y: The Last Man series happens, and delivers.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Good news. Now I just need a Punisher show fully announced.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

If Netflix has their way, you'll get it sooner than you think. Word is that they loved what they saw of the character from early season two footage so much that they've essentially been pleading with Marvel to make a spin-off series for the character ASAP.

gunswordfist

I've been hearing that. A Punisher MAX type of series would be an absolute dream.