Marvel Live Action

Started by Spark Of Spirit, February 20, 2015, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Since I want to watch the show (mostly) blind, I'm not going to watch the latest or any trailer. And I won't be back until I watch the show. I will say that even though I've seen like a second of her in the last trailer, I think who they picked as Elektra will be perfect for the role. I cannot wait to see her in action!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Well, I do hope you come back for this.

Because there's been some Iron Fist news. It's officially in production. Obviously it will be the last of the four series to premiere.

QuoteReturning to New York City after being missing for years, Daniel Rand fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

Sounds cool. He does look a lot like Danny.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Even as a big Game of Thrones fan, I can't make a comment on this casting since Loras is a pretty minor character on the show with barely any screen-time (despite being important to one of the main story-lines from last season).

It is good to hear that they're moving forward with Iron Fist though. I'ver been hearing some troubling reports of the constant delays being due to pre-production problems, and that Marvel was considering canceling the series entirely.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm really glad they're moving forward because Iron Fist has always been a hero that has never quite gotten the focus he's deserved despite his abilities and the quality of his stuff.

I heard the reason why they were having problems moving forward was the whole mystical element and how to fit it in, but I really don't think it should be that hard. If it's up to Netflix's usual standards, this should be great. It should be much different than the other Marvel shows if they hit it right.

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 25, 2016, 09:03:07 PM
I'm really glad they're moving forward because Iron Fist has always been a hero that has never quite gotten the focus he's deserved despite his abilities and the quality of his stuff.

I heard the reason why they were having problems moving forward was the whole mystical element and how to fit it in, but I really don't think it should be that hard. If it's up to Netflix's usual standards, this should be great. It should be much different than the other Marvel shows if they hit it right.
Again, they better make Rand's limbs glow or I'm boycotting. :unimpressed: *leaves for real this time*

Edit: And yes, Iron Fist does deserve to finally be mainstream. He's interesting enough to become that big.

Spark Of Spirit

Any Daredevil hype? After season 1, I couldn't be more excited.

Unfortunately, it won't be out until early morning, so there's still a bit of wait left.

Foggle

Of course I'm hyped! After season 1 and Jessica Jones, how could I not be? ;)

gunswordfist

Is there an exact time it'll be uploaded?!

Spark Of Spirit

No, but it always gets uploaded really early in the morning so there's no chance of watching a few before bed. Still, I'm hyped anyway.

After watching the season, I suggest watching a few episodes of Person of Interest to anyone reading. You might find some strange similarities between the two.  :D

gunswordfist

My hype levels just suddenly got out of control. I have high expectations for Elektra and The Punisher. I'm liking going to bed early so I can wake up early and start watching. Sucks that tomorrow will be busy and it'll be impossible for me to finish until Saturday night. :'(

gunswordfist

It start in 1 hour and 10 minutes!! I was going to go to sleep in 30 minutes but FUCK THAT, FUCK SLEEP!! I'm going to catch 2 or 3 episodes. Wake up fast and catch about 6 more before I go out.

Foggle

I'll hopefully get to watch 2 or 3 tomorrow, myself. :)