Harvey Beaks

Started by Mr. Big, March 29, 2015, 01:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on November 08, 2016, 08:56:23 PM
So CH Greenblatt leaked something pretty big. Though someone else is denying it.

Looks like he deleted it. Doo doo do! He salty as fuck, I don't remember him being this pissed since Chowder getting shafted by CN's midlife crisis known to the public as CN Real.

Spark Of Spirit

I wonder if he'll try Disney next.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on November 09, 2016, 08:40:31 AM
I wonder if he'll try Disney next.

As in pitch a show, maybe. He did work on Fishhooks for a while IIRC.

LumRanmaYasha

Tbh, I'm worried Greenblatt might have trouble finding work after this debacle, much less get to create another show in the future. There's a difference between the way he handled the cancellation of HB and the way McCracken handled that of WOY; one made sure at the onset not to decry the network they were working on. Greenblatt is probably not going to be welcome at Nick after this nor is he likely still welcome at CN, and with how Cartoon Brew has publicized his discontent and fueled the fire, other networks might be wary with working with a guy who might openly bash them in the future.

Spark Of Spirit

It's possible, but I doubt Disney cares about such things. Craig McCracken did not mince words about CN's treatment of Foster's and they still took his new show. Then there's Netflix who seems to buy anything that looks good to them. Nick is fast becoming known as the network to avoid when pitching shows, and that's not a good place for them to be.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

I'm just hoping that if Greenblatt gets another chance to make a show, he doesn't suffer the heartbreak of watching something he's worked on for years be mistreated again. Two times is enough.

Daikun

Avaitor

I've finally got around to watching this show, and I'm enjoying it. This is a cute little thing that feels useful and unique on Nick, right when the network needs something like that.

Not sure if I have a favorite character yet, but I'm only about 6 episodes in so far.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Holy crap! The Christmas episode is quite a treat!

Spoiler
No dialogue! :swoon:
[close]

Avaitor

I paused the show after I finished the first season to watch The People vs OJ, so I'm getting back to it now. I'm already 6 episodes in.

This really is a cute show. I like how genuinely nice Harvey is, and that he's still imperfect. Harvey can get impatient and has a temper, moreso than a good amount of nice and energetic leads. and thankfully the rest of the cast is tight, as well.

The only character that I'm not crazy about is Dade, who's a little too much. Just, he's too much.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

C.H. Greenblatt revealed in a Tumblr post what seasons 3 & 4 would be like if the series wasn't cancelled.

http://chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/154923836417/can-you-give-us-some-clues-about-what-the-harvey

Daikun

Daikun

It's time...
The show begins its burnoff on Nicktoons tonight at 8:30.

Daikun

It's over. It ended on a glorious, bittersweet note.

I'm going to miss this show.