Dinotrux

Started by Nameless, April 13, 2015, 11:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

A series they've developed based on a series of children's books.

I'm not one of those people who thinks everything DreamWorks churns out is excruciatingly awful (people here seem to think Home was miserable, but I moderately enjoyed it despite it being far from great cinema), but I don't have high hopes for anything called "Dinotrux".

gunswordfist

It'll be the new Guardians Of The Galaxy for this board. :thinkin:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Meh. I've never been a fan of sentient car shows like this or Cars. Unless they transform into robots, it's hard for me to get interested.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 14, 2015, 12:01:50 AM
Meh. I've never been a fan of sentient car shows like this or Cars. Unless they transform into robots, it's hard for me to get interested.
Bay fanboy? Et tu, Sparkus?  :rtard:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on April 14, 2015, 12:06:08 AM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 14, 2015, 12:01:50 AM
Bay fanboy? Et tu, Sparkus?  :rtard:
:unimpressed:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

:D :D :D I needed that chuckle.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/