Ash vs. Evil Dead - The Most Important TV Series In History

Started by Foggle, July 07, 2015, 11:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

HOW DID I ONLY JUST NOW REMEMBER THIS WAS GOING TO BE A THING??

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_vs._Evil_DeadAsh vs. Evil Dead is an upcoming American horror sitcom created by Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell for the Starz network. It is set in the Evil Dead franchise and serves as a sequel to The Evil Dead, Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness.

The series stars Campbell reprising his role as Ash Williams from the Evil Dead films. The series is executive produced by Campbell, Raimi and Rob Tapert who originally produced the first film.

Raimi will direct the first episode of the series and the show will be written by Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi and Tom Spezialy. So far one season of Ash vs. Evil Dead consisting of 10 episodes (30 minutes each) have been ordered by Starz.

:swoon:

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

talonmalon333

By the way, did anyone see the recent Evil Dead movie? If so, how was it?

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on July 11, 2015, 01:14:21 AM
By the way, did anyone see the recent Evil Dead movie? If so, how was it?
I own it but have yet to watch it. I might marathon it along with the original trilogy with a friend before the series starts, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

I just watched the premiere.

Oh boy, this show is a treat! ;D

Foggle

Daikun

Quote from: Foggle on October 31, 2015, 04:56:30 AMIt's out!?!? I gotta watch this when I wake up! :joy:

Starz aired an early preview of it at midnight. That's how I saw it.

Don't worry, they'll air it again tonight at 9PM.

Foggle

Just saw it! That was absolutely perfect. I've been waiting my whole life for this show. :im_nabeshin: