The Opposite/Same Sex

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus

Why am I reminded of Shin-Chan's famous quote?
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

Decided to change the title since just referring to only one sex probably will be offensive to some.

But yeah, lately I've been feeling down when it comes to a lot of things, including girls. I've had a long, weird history with them and I don't want to get into all of that now, but I have been reflecting on the past mistakes I and other girls have done lately so I can try to improve on mu future.

Anyone have something to add?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

"Offensive to some"?  What, did Kury bitch you out or something?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Well yeah (it is a school night after all :blush:), but I figured that I should change the title a little anyway.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Commode

Ah.

Anyways, I think gurls are kewl, boobs are awesome and all, but right now I'm content on not having a relationship or even sex.  I played the game for a while, got some experience, and I just would like to be the bench warmer for a bit.  I'm not big on the whole thing anyway, and I know lots of people say they won't ever get married, but honestly I don't see myself ever marrying.  I might happen in the future, so I'm not closing the door prematurely here, but as of right now I see it as something I don't want to deal with.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to relationships, so nothing for me right now. There haven't been any girls that have really attracted me to them recently, either.

Unlike one of my friends who would even do a girly looking dude if the lights were turned off.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

The problem with me is basically all of my friends are hooking up or have been with someone for a while, and I haven't been in a relationship (if you could call that one) in over a year.

There is one girl I like, but she's only into "the best of the best" which I'm not, and no one else here really interests me.

I'm actually fine with that since I know I won't be in town forever so I don't want something long term at the moment, but I hate hearing about double and triple dates that I'm not a part of because I'm by myself.

I've also been talking about stuff like this with a couple of people now and it's bringing up old wounds, which is why I bumped this, hoping to hear better luck from you guys.

New blog!

Daxdiv

Last time I was with a girl was in high school. She was a nice girl, a bit naive, average looking, but she had a good heart, and I kind of liked her in a way. We both knew we liked each other, but we were both cowards and never admitted it to each other. Admittingly, this is actually the first time I told this to a wide range of people.

Not really looking for a relationship right now, I'm currently trying to focus on more important things like finishing college, and finding a better job.

Angus

There's plenty of time for relationships. :swoon: Don't let it mess up your school life though, like animated shows and video games haven't done that already.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Queen Rissa

Never had a boyfriend or girlfriend.... Don't think I really ever want one.

Made out with someone before, not too fun.

That's about it.

But I can give insight to a girls minds.
"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live"

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten"

Avaitor

I think I've learned all I can from you, but if the rest of you guys want some info from her, than go ahead.

New blog!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

In that case, how come girls hate healthy competition?

Daxdiv

Quote from: Avaitor on January 29, 2011, 11:02:21 PM
I think I've learned all I can from you, but if the rest of you guys want some info from her, than go ahead.

You know what, I think I'll do that.

Queen Rissa

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on January 29, 2011, 11:07:28 PM
In that case, how come girls hate healthy competition?
Most girls feel insecure about themselves, no matter what front they may wear, and feel even worse when compared to other girls.

Add in their boyfriends ( who they may not fully believe when they say they're pretty, and state so, but love hearing it anyway) look at another girl or have fun with them, they feel more insecure and, again, compare themselves to said girl. Most would think that they aren't good enough for their boyfriends, and that girl would do them far better.

Another side of it could be that the girl and them don't get along, so they don't want for their boyfriend to be hurt by the girl, as they have.
"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live"

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten"

Avaitor

Do "normal" girls, besides ones like you, like nerds?

New blog!