The Opposite/Same Sex

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter

Best of luck out there, Avaitor.   :thumbup:

Avaitor

So yeah, we met up. And had a good time, I think.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

I hate girls.

You know what, forget that. I just hate people in general. Because people suck.

Kiddington

...except you guys, of course. We're still bros.  O0

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

talonmalon333

Sorry to hear that, man. What happened? Unless you'd rather not say, in which case, I'd understand.

Kiddington

She has a crush on someone else... despite the fact that this "someone else" apparently lives in fucking NEW ZEALAND.  :burn:

I don't know if that's really true or not (I mean, she might just be saying that as an easier way to express her overall lack of interest), but she insists it is. Says she'll never feel the same way about me, and just wants to be "friends". So, you know, whatever man... just, whatever.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I'm sure you dodged a bullet anyway.

Jay L. Corbell

I've only been with two girls in my life, in one three and a half year relationship and one about three month relationship, so I don't really have a wide-range of experience with such things...

The first girl I was with left me with and incredible lack of self-confidence, extreme trust issues and emotionally crippled me, so I've subscribed to the train of thought that bitches be crazy.

Naw but seriously, I'm so incredibly lonely but I don't want to subject anyone to being in a relationship with me.  Even when a girl shows an interest in me I just kind of freak out and hole-up... At my job I get to speak to numerous fine ladies all day erry day, but my social awkwardness keeps me from any kind of fruitful encounter. I can't seem to get into my flow at all...   I don't have a problem talking to women, it's just... people in general, you know? ;_;

talonmalon333

Since we're sharing, I've been with two. The first relationship lasted roughly a year, and the second lasted about a month. The first girl, was actually really cool and we got along quite well. Ultimately we just had to break it off, but while we didn't talk or see each other often afterward, I've always been able to have a friendly chat with her since then. Second girl was just crazy. Literally nothing bad at all ever happened in that relationship, and yet she slowly extinguished our relationship, and then our friendship, simply out of fear before pinning me as the bad guy. And this was all when I was fully willing and hoping to help her with her issues. After the friendship ended, I hoped that maybe we could try again months later. But it didn't take me long to realize that I'm better off without her.

Kiddington

I had a girlfriend very early in high school; we were together for a few months, give or take. Aaaaaaaaaaand that's about it.

So yeah, it's been about 5-6 years since I've been in a relationship. Man, that is pathetic.

Kiddington

That sinking feeling when you're madly attracted to a girl that already has a boyfriend...

Is there no hope for me?  :cry:

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Kiddington on March 24, 2013, 01:08:37 AM
That sinking feeling when you're madly attracted to a girl that already has a boyfriend...

Is there no hope for me?  :cry:

I've been in the same boat for about 2 years now. Don't feel too bad. Nice cute nerdy girl at work. Want it, can't have it.

And yet the two most annoying, overly religious women I work with won't leave me the fuck alone.  :wth:

Avaitor

At least you didn't have a thing with a girl who will be married twice before she turns 22. Meh.

New blog!

Nel_Annette

Hell, even one failed marriage at that age would scare me away.

...I can't believe how many women I liked in high school and college have kids already.