True Detective: The Wit & Wisdom of Frank Semyon

Started by Dr. Insomniac, July 16, 2015, 09:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

"I guess the ball's in your court, Ray. But what you didn't realize was that we've been playing chess all this time. Go fish."

The Shadow Gentleman

"Sometimes you look around and you just see the shit that's all over the city. But nowadays I'm looking down, and all I'm seeing are my fucking shoes."

Rynnec

We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world Velcoro. We come into this world as food only to end up in a butt. But who ate us?

Society.

Dr. Insomniac

I'm the McDonalds and you're the customer, Ray. In this day, we're all lovin' it.

The Shadow Gentleman

"My old man said to not count your chickens before they hatch, but I don't even have a fucking farm."

The Shadow Gentleman

"My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet."

Lord Dalek

"You ever think life is like someone shitting in your LeBrons Ray? I used to think like that, but now the shoe's on the other foot."

The Shadow Gentleman

"Ray, you told me I've dug myself into a hole, and I'd better quit digging. But what the fuck else can I do with a shovel?"

Dr. Insomniac

"Sometimes your worst self is your best self. That's why I wear a croc on the left foot and a sandal on the right."

Lord Dalek

"Hey Ray, remember that last tab of acid I was saving? I dropped it."

"....far out man."

Dr. Insomniac

"We know a remote farm in Lincolnshire, where Mrs. Buckley lives. Every July, peas grow there. We aren't even in the fields, you see, Ray? We're talking about them growing and she's picked them. But we're the peas, and Mrs. Buckley's our maker, picking us like boys burning ants. If I'm a pea and you're a pea, then we're the peapod, Ray! The sell by peapod nobody wants because it reminds them of impotence. I wouldn't eat myself as a Mr. Buckley's peapod, and I eat my vegetables."

Rynnec

"they say that everybody loves Raymond, but you're no Raymond and we're no everybody, now are we Ray??"

The Shadow Gentleman